Our BMTC:-
The first word, ‘Our’ itself should have made you realize the passionate feeling I have towards the buses I travel in. It’s very obvious that I have developed a love towards these buses since I have been traveling in them from the past six years. Most people…in fact 99%of them think its ‘uncool’ to be traveling using the public transport system. But I strongly disagree with their opinion. To be frank when you go to office by bus, there is more than just traveling. I leave home by around 7 in the morning and it takes an hour for me to reach my destination. But this is the time I get all for myself. I can think what I want to. I also do a bit of reading. In the busy schedule that we all have, I think, its best to have at least two hours a day all set for ourselves. To just spend time thinking about wot we want.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment